This 3D printing video was interesting:
Following the successful launch of 3D print in six markets across the country, The UPS Store® is expanding 3D printing services to meet the growing demands of its small business customers to nearly 100 additional locations nationwide. For a list of UPS Store locations offering 3D print, visit http://ift.tt/ZCPC5s.
Now small business owners, inventors, entrepreneurs and consumers across the country will have access to top-notch 3D printing services. The Stratasys uPrint SE Plus, selected by The UPS Store, is a professional grade 3D printer designed to accurately and reliably produce complex engineering parts, prototypes, and one of a kind objects.
- Tantillus 3D Printer – First Print (Different Angle)
- First print with Printrbot Simple
- Could You Really 3D-Print a House?!
- Using LockBlocks to print Pif Paf with Turn
- Simpson’s Very First Print!