This 3D printing video was interesting:
Softbank and Aldebaran announced the new PEPPER robot that detects people’s emotions and engages them in meaningful conversations. Softbank is currently demonstrating the robot in two Tokyo retail outlets and plans to release PEPPER for sale later this year. The robot will sell for approxiamately USD$2,000. Softbank expects the robot to see wide market adoption as a companion or assistant.
- Is this the world’s first emo robot?
- Robot Hacks: 21st Century Robot
- Announcing, 21st Century Robot “Jimmy”
- ROBOTIS DARWIN-MINI Humanoid Robot Assembly
- The New Rules of Robot/Human Society | Off Book | PBS Digital Studios