This 3D printing video was interesting:
Y. Shibata and T. Sugiura demonstrate the new DARWIN-MINI humanoid robot kit from ROBOTIS. In addition to its unique construction, open-source hardware and software Arduino programabiliy, and ease of use, the robot also recognizes voice commands and can be completely controled and edited using a smartphone or tablet.
- ROBOTIS DARWIN-MINI Humanoid Robot Assembly
- Robotis Mini Darwin Robot Review
- Kossel Mini self calibration
- PEPPER Robot – SOFTBANK/ALDEBARAN
- Announcing, 21st Century Robot “Jimmy”