This 3D printing video was interesting:
Tired of sanding, filing and spraying poly on your 3D prints to make them presentable? I found a way to SAFELY and inexpensively smooth the finish using an acetone “steamer”. Only 30 seconds will give your rough looking 3D prints a glass-like finish. MUCH easier than hours of hand finishing and spraying with polyurethane.
- 3D Printing to Improve Your Life – DIY-Maker-Hacker Nomikai Presentation
- Practical 3D Printing: Julia Vase
- MakerBot and Robohand — 3D Printing Mechanical Hands
- Printing functional Planetary Gears on my Ultimaker 3D Printer – Assembly w/ Commentary
- Self Freezing Coca-Cola (The trick that works on any soda!)