How many start-up CEO’s do you know that host a podcast? Not many, for sure. As of today you can add Bre Pettis, the CEO and co-founder of Makerbot Industries to that short but illustrious list of podcasting CEOs.
In the inaugural episode of the new MakerBot Explorers podcast, Bre interacts with Corey Renner, Tom Burtonwood, and Thomas Lipoma to find out what they’ve been doing and creating with their Makerbot 3D printers.
- MakerBot Digitizer Desktop 3D Scanner – Introduction Video
- Makerbot Industries Visit – Bre Pettis Interview Part 1 (Video)
- MakerBot Explorers | Lockheed Martin
- No Surprise Makerbot is Going Closed
- Makerbot Replicator vs. Lulzbot A0-100 (Video)