This 3D printing video was interesting:
This 3D-printed, open source robot is the future of the 21st century, according to Intel’s futurist Brian David Johnson. The fully customizable bot will be so easy to build, any tech-literate high schooler could do it, Johnson claims. Just don’t ask it to clean your floors.
Read more here: http://on.mash.to/18pYBHx
For more tech coverage, subscribe to Mashable at the link below:
Mashable is the leading independent news site for all things tech, social media, and internet culture.
- Could You Really 3D-Print a House?!
- Adafruit’s Limor Fried on Building a Hardware Company in the US | Disrupt NY 2013
- 3D scanning with the Smithsonian’s laser cowboys | Engadget
- First print with Printrbot Simple
- Simpson’s Very First Print!