This 3D printing video was interesting:
MakerBot CEO Bre Pettis introduces the MakerBot Digitizer™ Desktop 3D Scanner, now available for sale at www.makerbot.com/digitizer!
The MakerBot Digitizer quickly turns the things in your world into 3D models that you can modify, improve, share, and 3D print. There’s no design, 3D modeling, or CAD expertise required to get started, and the MakerBot Digitizer delivers clean, watertight 3D models in approximately 12 minutes. It’s a fast and easy way for anyone to create 3D models! The simple, yet sophisticated software, MakerBot MakerWare for Digitizer, is optimized to work seamlessly with MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printers, and also allows you to share your scans directly with the Thingiverse community.
Music by: Future of Forestry “Someone – Instrumental”
- MakerBot and Robohand — 3D Printing Mechanical Hands
- 3D Printing to Improve Your Life – DIY-Maker-Hacker Nomikai Presentation
- Zach Kaplan on the Digital Manufacturing Revolution
- Practical 3D Printing: Video Camera Dolly
- Deltaprintr Teaser Trailer