Had a great time at Maker Faire Tokyo over the weekend, and was able to meet with a few new 3D printer builders/design services that I hadn’t run into before. There were also a few new sources for critical components, like stepper motors, that will prove useful as I build my next 3D printer.
Here’s the day’s photoset, with videos to follow as soon as I have a few free moments.
- Dale Dougherty Video Journal – Maker Faire Seoul
- Josef Prusa’s RepRap i3 Printing a Giant Vase
- Bre Pettis Responds to the Makerbot Going Closed Controversy
- Prusa RepRap i3 3D Printer in Action (Video)
- Makerbot Replicator vs. Lulzbot A0-100 (Video)