It retrospect, it really shouldn’t be a surprise to discover that MakerBot is headed down the closed system path. Turns out that on November 9, 2011 they filed a patent application for “Automated 3D build processes” that was successfully granted July 24, 2012.
- 3D Printing Pigs – Stop Motion Video
- Shapeways 3D Printing & the Culture of Creativity (Video)
- 3D Printing a Hobby Lathe(Video)
- Shrinking the Design Process Using 3D Printing/RepRap
- Makerbot Industries Visit – Bre Pettis Interview Part 1 (Video)