Early in July I had the great pleasure of attending a meet-up of the Fraser Valley RepRap Group near Vancouver British Columbia. The group has close to 60 active members and is doing some really creative work.
Here are some of the photos from my afternoon with this great, and very open/welcoming, group of RepRap enthusiasts:
- Shrinking the Design Process Using 3D Printing/RepRap
- Visit to the MakerBot BotCave
- History of RepRap Development Online
- Reprap 3D Printing – Are High Travel Speeds Useful?
- Pushing the Curve: RepRap printed circuit boards