Just received another notice from Amazon that Josef Prusa’s new book, “Getting Started with RepRap: 3D Printing on Your Desktop” is still delayed. That’s really unfortunate since Prusa is one of the most well known, and well respected leaders in the RepRap community. The current projection for the book release is the end of August. My fingers are crossed.
- Printing More Than Plastic
- Shrinking the Design Process Using 3D Printing/RepRap
- Reprap 3D Printing – Are High Travel Speeds Useful?
- Pushing the Curve: RepRap printed circuit boards
- Fraser Valley RepRap Group Meet-up Photoset